Hi guys! These cookies are legit amazing. I’m obsessed with chocolate chip cookies so I’m pretty excited to have found a Gluten free + Paleo recipe that I love. I originally got it from Pinterest and adjusted some minor things in the recipe. Heads up that these are super soft cookies, so if you like crunchy cookies these may not be for you.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup coconut flour loosely spoon the flour into a measuring cup – don’t dip the measuring cup into the flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or sugar-free liquid sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 F. Get a cookie sheet ready.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Add eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously until everything is combined.
- The cookie dough may seem too wet at first, but will come together as the coconut flour absorbs a lot of liquid.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using two tablespoons or a small cookie scoop, form 12 dough heaps and drop onto the cookie sheet. Flatten the cookies (with fingers, spoon or bottom of a glass) and top with a few more chocolate chips.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until golden. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool fully. Store in an airtight container for 3-5 days.